Privacy & Cookies
Collection of personal information
We collect personal information about you when you use our website. On certain pages of our website we will ask you to provide us with certain information about yourself, which we will handle in accordance with the United Kingdom’s Data Protection legislation.
It is our policy to collect only minimum information required to complete your request.
Additionally, information about how you use our website is collected automatically using “cookies”. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via the below website.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org
Use of personal information
We use the information you provide to process your enquiry with the club. We maintain this information when becoming a member of our Hockey Club.
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We would like to send you email marketing communication which may be of interest to you from time to time. If you have consented to marketing, you may opt out later.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘unsubscribe’.
Legal grounds for processing personal information
We rely on one or more of the following processing conditions:
- rely on explicit consent;
- our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you;
- to satisfy any legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject or;
- to perform our obligations under the Terms and condition.
Access to data
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please email email@example.com.
Retention of personal information
We will retain your personal information on our systems only for as long as we need it, given the purposes for which it was collected, or as required to do so by law. We keep contact information (such as mailing list information) until a user unsubscribes or requests that we delete that information. If you choose to unsubscribe from a mailing list, we may keep certain limited information about you so that we may honour your request.
Rights in relation to your information
You may have certain rights under data protection law in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have a right to:
- request a copy of personal information we hold about you;
- ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information;
- object to our processing of your personal information; and/or
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing).
If you would like to exercise these rights or understand if these rights apply to you, please contact us by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org or by one of the means set out at the end of this Privacy statement. We may charge for a request to access your information, if permitted by applicable law.
Third Party Links
Aldridge & Walsall Hockey Club may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.